CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dr. Visits

Went for the babies 9 month check up yesterday morning (a little late as they are now 10 months!), and I am SO proud of myself. I did it SOLO. By solo I mean, I loaded all of the babies into the truck along with the quad stroller (which is super heavy and I prefer to use two double strollers),drove to the doctors office, unloaded all of them into the stroller and went to see the doctor- Had them all checked out, loaded them back into the stroller, then back to the truck, stopped off at Starbucks- and finally HOME. (I dropped them off at home with mom & nanny and then went to work?!?!)

Here are their 10 month stats:

Ruby
Weight- 21.2 lbs (75th percentile)
Height- 28 inches- (50th percentile)

Gunner
Weight- 24.4 lbs (90th percentile)
Height- 30.5 inches (75th percentile)

Saoirse
Weight- 22 lbs (75th percentile
Height- 29 inches (75th percentile)

Jude
Weight 18.9 lbs (10th percentile)
Height 29 inches (50th percentile)

1 comment:

Kimberly King said...

way to go momma! and those are awesome weights too.